Press "Enter" to skip to content

Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Recruiting crew for the B.S.M. Pandora maiden voyage !

PreviousPage 6 of 8Next

Eleboid secure. Who's a stunning machine? I'm a stunning machine. And to think that they told me that the DH-07 was a shitty gun.

Before playing my turn, I did an handy list. Tell me if I am missing anything.

Argyraspide and DDG Ahab have reacted to this post.
ArgyraspideDDG Ahab

I realize now, based on the locations, that I did not bag the Scorsaur, but instead the identical looking Glosper. The Curder too.

The Wargaming Scribe has reacted to this post.
The Wargaming Scribe

<panting> Good damn <panting> bots again.

Updating the alien file.

Looks like most everything is floor #3, especially since I think someone bagged the Ivy Five and maybe Argyraspide also got the Folisaur

Still feeling the relief from ours narrowly escaping death, I set to go catch the Folisaur on this level that I had left alone previously.

Thankfully, the Recon Bot is available for the task, and the alien is promptly stunned. All that's left to do is pick it up and drop it in a Restraint Pod.

Porkbelly has reacted to this post.
Porkbelly

Made it to the Dcon! Not much here, but I can command some bots.

UBOT OFFLINE

Oh right, I killed that one some time ago. Let me keep trying.

IMREBOT OFFLINE

So I can command a bot.

EVABOT ONLINE

These are the useless bots, aren't they?

Paraboid captured and restrained! There's still a few more beasties around.

If you can get the big bot in the Spec Pod fixed using the Evabot then that one will be useful. Teleman out.

Why are the corridors so long and the bots so fast...

As it turns out, that Folisaur on Level 1 is livelier than expected. It has only been a few minutes, and he is already back up.

I stun it again easily with the Recon Bot, but my little helper is too weak to carry that beast. Our Captain will have to deal with it.

I have sent the Recon Bot down to the third floor, where it might be more useful.

Quote from Porkbelly on 7 May 2022, 18h07

If you can get the big bot in the Spec Pod fixed using the Evabot then that one will be useful. Teleman out.

The Imrebot? Fixed that one up pretty easily, but I'm not sure what we can do with it.

Eleboid restrained. C'mon, almost over....

Porkbelly
Quote from Dayyalu on 9 May 2022, 12h57

Eleboid restrained. C'mon, almost over....

Wait, I thought the Eleboid was already restrained. Did you get the Paraboid earlier on ?

Stunned and restrained are two different things, or so I.... kinda expressed myself badly.

ESL here, pardon.

My whole turn was spent running along a corridor (at least the previous turn I pushed a bot around).

I still could control the bot and guess what, the Folisaur is back up. I think aliens always wake up at the end of a 2 mn interval (so basically when I play).

Mr Skraaling, bring back the bots !

Quote from The Wargaming Scribe on 11 May 2022, 23h12
Mr Skraaling, bring back the bots !

I will do you one better. I have left my stungun in the corridor to Pod 7 for you to pick up and take care of the creature.

The servos on the Recon Bot I was controlling are too weak to pick that beast up, so there is nothing else I can do to help. Where is the heavy lifter that was just on this level?

I follow the Recon Bot down to Level 1 and spy another specimen. It is promptly stunned by the bot, but once again it is too hefty for the little thing to carry. We really need that Ambot.

Sending more bots to the extlok. Maybe the Imrebot can carry the ironhorn.

Porkbelly

I just picked up the Scorsaur, heading for the Restraint pod. Teleman out.

Running towards the last pods.... to get the last points.....

I don't even know if there are aliens left, but I'll check.

Get the weapon, stun the Folasaur. You can do it Stroff.

That must be the weapon !

OK, got it. Now let's get in. You can do it ! You can do it !

Ah ah ! Stunned !

Now, let's carry it with the bot !

What do you mean "too heavy". What's in the bot ?

Oh boy... That's the Urasmax !

Let's take the thing and bring it to the restraint pod !

PreviousPage 6 of 8Next