Press "Enter" to skip to content

Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Looking some old games

PreviousPage 3 of 3

Thanks a lot, @porkbelly! And how quickly - I would have been busy for more than one day. At school I only studied BASIC and Pascal; I did not master assembly languages, like some of my classmates. I'll try to launch it now.

P.S. It works! Thank you very much again, everything started right away and without any problems.

The Wargaming Scribe, Porkbelly and shaman7207 have reacted to this post.
The Wargaming ScribePorkbellyshaman7207

Thank you very much, everything worked!

@porkbelly, you are very cool - I was able to kill only 4 enemies at speed 0 🙂 At speed 3 - 17 (due to the bonus).

Recorded on video for the archive:

The Wargaming Scribe, Porkbelly and Sightsaber have reacted to this post.
The Wargaming ScribePorkbellySightsaber

@porkbelly thank you for your help with preparing a new article 🙂

Porkbelly has reacted to this post.
Porkbelly
Quote from shaman7207 on 5 April 2024, 7h07

@porkbelly thank you for your help with preparing a new article 🙂

I made you popular (+1 Coco title for you, apparently - Project Nebula)

shaman7207 and Sightsaber have reacted to this post.
shaman7207Sightsaber

Thanks a lot 🙂

Hello @admin6572! I wanted to thank you for the tip on Project Nebula. A wonderful and interesting game. If you are interested, I published a new article where I shared my impressions about it in detail 🙂

The Wargaming Scribe has reacted to this post.
The Wargaming Scribe

Great thank you! Transmitted to the Coco Nation! host. I suppose he will talk about you this Saturday (apparently, there are still weekly news on the Coco).

shaman7207 has reacted to this post.
shaman7207

I know we have some fan of Apple II here and that @shaman7207 is shy - but he posted a new episode on Apple II only:

https://dtf.ru/retro/2625136-igry-po-star-wars-s-drevnih-vremen-do-nashih-dnei-chast-54-apple-ii

Shaman, I see Galactic Gladiators in your list. It has been played extensively here (https://zeitgame.net/forum/topic/game-6-galactic-gladiators) and it is not Star Wars. On the other hand, if you are looking for a Warp Factor opponent...

shaman7207 has reacted to this post.
shaman7207

@admin6572 thanks, just watched Coco Nation 🙂

As for Galactic Gladiators, to be honest, @sightsaber and I had an argument about this 😀 He suggested going through the scenario published in one of the magazines, but in the end I decided that I would not review this game as part of the marathon, since it really isn't Star Wars.

I have 11 more Apple II projects in the near future, but I can give up two of them, since they may not be too SW either.

@admin6572 It was about the scenario for Galactic Gladiators published in Computer Gaming World v5 No2. It allows one to play a very rare Star Wars plot for games - attack of 501st Legion stormtroopers on the Tantive IV. Here is this scenario assembled.

I am with Shaman on this one: Great game. Not Star Wars.
Plus the scenario is mediocre given the capabilities of GG :).

PreviousPage 3 of 3