Press "Enter" to skip to content

Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chaos - Dominions meets Battle Royale and then you Disbelieve it all!

PreviousPage 2 of 6Next

Taming krakens is my surf!

Tonande bach tonande bech te du se do re mi fah so

...dammit, all I got is a ghost?

Porkbelly has reacted to this post.
Porkbelly

You guys are good at summoning stuff!
But check THIS out:

A!
La!
Errr... Ka, I think?
And then, God! I cant' read what I wrote.

Zom? Maybe?

Awwww 🙁

/pox Really disappointed by the failure because the spells adds CHAOS  by forcing everyone to navigate an arena full of killer-trees.

Porkbelly

Too bad, it would have been interesting to see such a crowded arena being filled with trees.

Really interesting question is where does the Not-Kraken of that Mad Wizard wander off during the movement phase?

Chaos Strikes Back Creature - Dragon

Are the first wizard(s) being eliminated already on the first turn...

Porkbelly

I may have been the one to summon a zombie, but it looks like we're all the walking dead.

Porkbelly

/

Dayyalu, Argyraspide and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
DayyaluArgyraspidePorkbellyDDG AhabBaron RastignakOperative Lynx
Quote from Operative Lynx on 26 January 2024, 0h04

Really interesting question is where does the Not-Kraken of that Mad Wizard wander off during the movement phase?

According to tradition: Towards Argyraspide.

Dayyalu and Porkbelly have reacted to this post.
DayyaluPorkbelly

Down with tradition!

Dayyalu, Porkbelly and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
DayyaluPorkbellyBaron RastignakOperative Lynx
Quote from The Wargaming Scribe on 26 January 2024, 13h33

/

I love the smell of fried horses in the morning... Smelled like Disbelieve...

Dear viewers! The crowd roars as Mad Porcus the Porcine Mage unleashes the might of a Red Dragon on his enemies!

Actually nice graphics for the era, I guess

The horse summoned by Lynx The Operator is instantly reduced to cinders! First blood to the Pork! It's also a daring move, as it's almost certain that the monsters is an illusion, but a deadly one nonetheless! Who amongst the Wizards and Sorcerers will waste a precious Spell Turn to destroy it, however? Choices, viewers!

Also it's not a Ogre it's a Goblin

Boo.

Porkbelly

Aaand with a statistically improbable series of events we have our first casualty! Dayyalu the Grey meets his end against Ahab the Idolator's Ghost!

Porkbelly and DDG Ahab have reacted to this post.
PorkbellyDDG Ahab

Wow, that was fast... Dayyalu's announcements will be missed!

On the other hand, Ahab may send his recordings with complete turns to Dayyalu, so that he may continue his gig

Dayyalu, Porkbelly and Operative Lynx have reacted to this post.
DayyaluPorkbellyOperative Lynx

Remember when I had to post and comment every Dark Forest turn even though I was eliminated? Well, that’s you now Dayyalu!

Dayyalu and Porkbelly have reacted to this post.
DayyaluPorkbelly
Quote from The Wargaming Scribe on 27 January 2024, 10h15

Remember when I had to post and comment every Dark Forest turn even though I was eliminated? Well, that’s you now Dayyalu!

Send me the turns! I will keep the wrestling commentary up.

The Wargaming Scribe, Argyraspide and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Wargaming ScribeArgyraspidePorkbellyDDG AhabBaron RastignakOperative Lynx
Quote from Dayyalu on 26 January 2024, 21h18

The horse summoned by Lynx The Operator is instantly reduced to cinders! First blood to the Pork! It's also a daring move, as it's almost certain that the monsters is an illusion, but a deadly one nonetheless! Who amongst the Wizards and Sorcerers will waste a precious Spell Turn to destroy it, however? Choices, viewers!

I assure you the beast is genuine. Just ask my little fried pony.

On the other hand, those zombies smell a bit fishy, and does anyone really believe in ghosts?

The Ogre was the true danger! So we are all lucky.

The faun... I don't think he can actually 'do' anything.

Maybe if we have a poetry recital.

Dayyalu has reacted to this post.
Dayyalu
Quote from Porkbelly on 27 January 2024, 11h48

On the other hand, those zombies smell a bit fishy, and does anyone really believe in ghosts?

I do not, the chances that they can exist and kill Wizards in one hit are preposterous.

Quote from Porkbelly on 27 January 2024, 11h48

The faun... I don't think he can actually 'do' anything.

Maybe if we have a poetry recital.

De paroles vacante et ce corps allourdi
                                    Tard succombent au fier silence de midi :
                                    Sans plus il faut dormir en l’oubli du blasphème,
                                    Sur le sable altéré gisant et comme j’aime
                                    Ouvrir ma bouche à l’astre efficace des vins !

The Wargaming Scribe, Argyraspide and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Wargaming ScribeArgyraspidePorkbellyDDG AhabBaron RastignakOperative Lynx

The Wargaming Scribe, Dayyalu and Operative Lynx have reacted to this post.
The Wargaming ScribeDayyaluOperative Lynx

Sir! I came here for the recital - I am renowned worldwide as a master of the Byronic verse, as you all know - but I am shocked, shocked, and deeply offended aside, at the absurd allegations that we are neither real nor deadly. Statistically improbable? Statistically improbable? I will have you know that I once shot a sparrow mid-flight with a black powder flintlock. Now that was statistically improbable. That satyr, though, is certainly an illusion, or at least a very bad costume. I do not think he is even speaking a real language.

The Wargaming Scribe, Porkbelly and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Wargaming ScribePorkbellyBaron RastignakOperative Lynx

My poor horse...  He had served me so well on so many crusades... This... This means War!

https://zeitgame.net/wp-content/uploads/tfaf/2024/01/27/20240127000004.png I'm afraid it is as His Holiness had predicted, all the other wizards here serve the Chaos and so many of them are even those accursed Necromancers. I'm all alone here defending The Law...

I'm already feeling the oppression of the Chaos around me... O' Lord, Grant me the Strength... To bring Order into this Chaos... To turn that foul beast into a metallic dragon!

Porkbelly
Quote from DDG Ahab on 27 January 2024, 14h42

Sir! I came here for the recital - I am renowned worldwide as a master of the Byronic verse, as you all know - but I am shocked, shocked, and deeply offended aside, at the absurd allegations that we are neither real nor deadly. Statistically improbable? Statistically improbable? I will have you know that I once shot a sparrow mid-flight with a black powder flintlock. Now that was statistically improbable. That satyr, though, is certainly an illusion, or at least a very bad costume. I do not think he is even speaking a real language.

I don't know if that funny rhymed noises it makes count as language, but still - every summoner here has brought something of real bones and flesh (even if somewhat rotten), except that one flimsy apparition that's waiting to be flown away with the first puff of wind.

Porkbelly
PreviousPage 2 of 6Next