Press "Enter" to skip to content

Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Game #4 - The Warp Factor

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Brutus Trump flew away from the battle scene. He had been the lone survivor. Good. He didn't have to worry about the other 3 idiots anymore. Now that he was the only witness of the battle, he could fabricate a lie about how he singlehandedly took out a few fighters while his incompetent allies dawdled around.  Yeah, that would be good. Maybe the Rat would give him a better job next time. Solo missions, yeah, that would be fun. As he thought of the future, he put his night mask over his eyes and put his ship on autopilot. Finally, some peace. Then, the intercom crackled. "Help. Help. Help." Fellow. Oh well. Poor guy.

The Wargaming Scribe has reacted to this post.
The Wargaming Scribe

Me again.

I don't think I will use this battle for the AAR for various reasons. Given ALL the units in the game, are you interested to see me "Let's playing" one specific battle in the AAR ?

Quote from The Wargaming Rat on 9 July 2021, 14h41

Me again.

I don't think I will use this battle for the AAR for various reasons. Given ALL the units in the game, are you interested to see me "Let's playing" one specific battle in the AAR ?

Not sure what you mean. All your AARs are let's plays of a sort, aren't they?

Quote from Strange Fellow on 9 July 2021, 16h44
Quote from The Wargaming Rat on 9 July 2021, 14h41

Me again.

Not sure what you mean. All your AARs are let's plays of a sort, aren't they?

Yes of course. I was wondering what match-up you would like to see - just like for Torpedo Fire. But I think I am going to go Alliance vs Klingons after all.

Strange Fellow has reacted to this post.
Strange Fellow

Right. I'm dumb. Carry on.

"What a rotten way to go. Waiting for the first thing to run out. Will it be power or air? Freezing or suffocation?", Baud was thinking, as he was spinning into the void, surrounded by a cloud of debris and gas. "Should had cut my losses and run when I had the chance, just like that Brutus, who's on his way back home, most likely with an harrowing tale, how he managed to survive against overwhelming odds, while his comrades fell around him. Ha. I'd do the same."

Completing another revolution, Baud could now see the cruiser, undamaged despite the Empire squadron unloading all their weapons on it. "Do they capture stranded pilots or leave them in the void?"

It seems the Empire vs Alliance is a bad match up, though it was entertaining

The Wargaming Scribe and Strange Fellow have reacted to this post.
The Wargaming ScribeStrange Fellow
PreviousPage 2 of 2